- In Swarnaudayam Fixed Plan, the date of first monthly advance shall be deemed as Enrolment date/date of joining.
- Multiple payments in a single month will not be accepted.
- A grace period of 07(Seven) days in case of default in monthly advance shall be permitted.
- If the member fails to make monthly installment for 30 consecutive days, they will not be eligible for the benefits attached to the fixed plan and the membership will be terminated. The advance amount paid by the customer before the termination of the membership will be converted into store credit, and the customer can purchase any jewelry against the store credit accumulated.
- Members, who do not redeem their account within 350 days, shall be refunded the principal amount in the form of Cheque / online bank transfer only (after deducting all statutory taxes).
- Swarnaudayam Fixed Plan can be redeemed only at Sri Krishna Jewellers Stores/Trunk Shows/Private Shows within India only.
Account Opening & Enrolment:
- Membership in the Swarnaudayam Fixed Plan is only open to Individuals. Memberships shall not be granted to Companies / Corporates / Entities / Trusts etc.
- A member can register at "www.swarnaudayam.com" to verify payments made & profile/account details.
In case of any discrepancy, please send an e-mail to “email@example.com” highlighting
the discrepancy. Members must ensure to match the name as per the ID proof provided at the time of
- In case of any change in contact or address details, please email such changes to
within 7 (seven) days from date of such change.
- Swarnaudayam shall be denominated and utilized/redeemed in Indian Rupees (INR) only.
- The plan maturity date will be strictly defined to the date of first monthly payment made by the member.
- Member can pay monthly advances in the web portal or any of the Sri Krishna Jewellers Stores/Private Show/Trunk Show (India only) to the concerned representative.
- Member should collect his/her duly computerized receipt, from Sri Krishna Jewellers Stores/Public Shows/Private Shows where he/she is paying her monthly advance.
- Member can also make the monthly advance payment through the web portal "www.swarnaudayam.com" In Swarnaudayam Fixed Plan, monthly due date shall be one month from the instalment due date. (excluding the 07 days grace period)
- Payment of monthly advance should be made on or before 10th of every month by cash, card, cheque, online, bank transfers or demand drafts in favour of “Sri Krishna Jewellers Private Limited”.
- The member shall be solely responsible to ensure that payments are correctly transmitted to the company’s account. In case of any payment failure, it shall be the member’s responsibility to take up the matter with their Bank/service provider.
- Payment reminders shall be sent through email and text messages.
- Upon maturity of the scheme, the member shall be physically present for redemption, along with Government given ID proof submitted at the time of enrolment.
- In addition to the gold and stone charges, all jewellery purchased under the Swarnaudayam Fixed Plan will
be subject to, making charges, wastage charges, and any other tax, levies as may be applicable/ prevailing
at the time of purchase.
- Partial redemption shall not be permitted under the Swarnaudayam Fixed Plan. Credit Notes/Refund shall
not be issued in full or part.
- In the event of any premature closure of the account by the member, i.e., before 11 advance payments or below 350 days, such member may purchase jewellery at the Sri Krishna Jewellers Stores/Private Show/Public Show (India only) equal to the value of the monthly amount accumulated in his/her account as on that day. However, no discount on purchase of jewellery will be given in such cases of premature closure and the member will not be eligible for customer loyalty bonus and or benefits attached to the fixed plan.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- In the event of demise of the account holder, the amount is transferable by Sri Krishna Jewellers only to the nominee(s) whose nomination has been filled by the account holder at the time of opening the account.
- Such nominee shall produce their Government approved Identity and address proof towards any claim.
In case a nominee has not been nominated by the member, Sri Krishna Jewellers shall transfer the benefits
only to the Legal heir of the deceased member, subject to production of the below mentioned documents:
- Death certificate of the deceased.
- Succession Certificate.
- NOC from other surviving legal heir for redemption.
- Indemnity undertaking to indemnify Sri Krishna Jewellers from any future claims.
- Copy of Will (if any)
- Any other supporting documents as per law.
However, the decision of “Sri Krishna Jewellers” shall be final on sufficiency of any document in
all such cases, and the same shall be binding upon the claimants.
- Sri Krishna Jewellers reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part or whole of the privileges of the Swarnaudayam without prior notice to the account holder, as long as the same is not detrimental to the interests of the account holder.
- Sri Krishna Jewellers is the operator of Swarnaudayam and reserves the right to suspend Swarnaudayam at any time. In any such event, the account holder may purchase any item at the Sri Krishna Jewellers Store equal to the value of the advances accumulated in his/her Swarnaudayam Fixed Plan account along with discounts accumulated, as on that day
- The liability of Sri Krishna Jewellers under Swarnaudayam is limited to the extent of payments/advances paid by the account holder(s) and the CUSTOMER LOYALTY BONUS, as per Swarnaudayam and conditions contained herein, and thus does not lead to any other assurance or warranty whatsoever by Sri Krishna Jewellers.
- Any conditions which are explicitly not covered above would be at the discretion of Sri Krishna Jewellers, at the time of transaction/redemption. The decision of Sri Krishna Jewellers in this regard would be deemed as irrevocable and final.
- Disputes if any, will be subject to the Courts in Hyderabad Jurisdictiononly, to the exclusion of any other Court's jurisdiction.
- In case of any change in existing laws, rules, Acts, etc. by any regulatory authority, Sri Krishna Jewellers reserve its right to make such modifications/change/suspend/discontinue Swarnaudayam suitable to the change of law and necessary requirements as per the such Law have to be complied with by the account holder.